In my previous post on Web 2.0 Comic Strips, while I was happy to have found some serviceable sites, I was still looking for more. I still believe the best option is the program “ComicLife”, but I think I have found the best Web 2.0 site out there to create your strips: http://www.toondoo.com/. It was by far the easiest to use and made awesome looking strips.
* Lots of characters, backgrounds, and props
* Can email directly to your teacher
* Kid friendly
* Can upload photos if you desire
* Not just an educational site, some people who create and share comments may not have the best language
* Need to have an account, although I think a teacher could create one account and have all students use it